Pages

1.06.2012

Wow

So, I went shopping last night.  For food. 

I noticed a very interesting thing about my experience.  Other than the fact that I don't know where ANYTHING is in the new store close to my house...

All of my shopping basket contents were from the outer perimeter of the store.  Not a single thing came from an aisle.  I  bought nothing in a box.  Or a can.

There can't be anything wrong with that.  I did spend a tiny amount of time in the freezer section, though, just to get some frozen vegetables. 

Tonight's menu includes:

  1. Roasted pork tenderloin
  2. Roasted sweet potatoes, peppers, onions, and other vegetables
  3. Some type of salad, with a vinagrette dressing
  4. Water (copious amounts)

I can feel the hunger in my stomach.  But I'm not exactly "hungry."  I think I'm a little "unfull."  When I lost 33 pounds on Weight Watchers several years ago, I remember feeling this way.  After the second week, I didn't feel that way any more.  So, I'm banking on this being a temporary situation.  I already feel less "sloshy" during workouts.  I know there hasn't been a major reduction, but I can feel the bloating go away.

Going to be a great weekend.

1 comment: