Pages

1.12.2012

Still cookin'

Well, I do have one thing to admit.  I haven't weighed myself.  I'm embarrassed.  It's kind of strange being embarrassed by yourself, when nobody is around.  But, I don't want to see that number.  I want to wait some more time and see how I do.  Maybe after the first 30 days.  I officially started January 5th.

Last night, after going without dairy for 10 days or so, I tasted some sour cream.  It honestly tasted like somebody frothed a gold bar of nectar and placed it in my mouth.  It was rather incredible.  I didn't let myself have too much of it.  I have too many goals in front of me.

I'm not going to give up on this.  I'm just starting.  I will win.

My goal for this session in DDIP is two-fold.  1.  Get back to where I was.  I was strong before.  I just want to get stronger.  Be able to do those pushups again.  I came up with an exercise the other day that is going to require more strength before I show people.  I can't wait.  2.  At every single class, bring with it the fire I've had in the past.  Get people motivated.  Get people awake and alive.  Yell every class.  Let go of inhibition and be LOUD.

Every time I think I'm going to step back, my wife is there to make sure I'm doing the right things.  She wants me to weigh myself.  I think that if I do, I'll be able to resist the urge to go to Wendy's.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely weigh yourself - you might feel bad now, but you will feel so good at the end of 30 days when you can quantify the progress you made :-)

    Paintbrush

    ReplyDelete